Kai Ora Manuka Hemp Oil 30ml
Manuka Oil is an effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, ant-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that has dozens of applications and uses.
Manuka essential oil works with the body to assist its natural healing ability. It’s stronger than tea tree oil, and is known to help prevent acne and other minor skin irritations by fighting off bacterial growth.
Manuka Oil is also known to be used as a natural insect repellent or if it too late then helps sooth, heal and prevent scaring from insect bites and stings.
We have paired Hemp & Manuka Oil for added effectiveness to treat scared & dry damaged skin as it works to promote the regeneration of new skin.
Applications & Uses:
Natural Insect Repellent.
1. To help keep the bugs away, apply to skin morning and noon!
2. Nasty Insect Bites? Apply directly on to itchy insect bites to help sooth, heal and prevent scaring.
1. To Help clear acne prone skin apply directly to affected skin areas on the face and body morning and night!
2. Add a few drops to your Body Lotion or Moisturiser
Tired body or Muscle Pain?
1. Massage Directly onto tires muscles to relive pain
2. Fill the bathtub with hot water and 10-15 drops of Manuka essential oil to help relax and wind down
Storage: Store in cool dry place below 25 C.
Ingredients: Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, NZ Cannabis sativa (hempseed) oil*. * Organic Ingredient.
Caution: Although our Manuka products and essential oil have been shown through practical use to be very effective with most skin types it is recommended that people with especially sensitive skin first patch test our product on a small area before using more widely.
Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT APPLY to open wounds or weeping skin.
Read the label, use only as directed.
Kai Ora Honey Ltd
56 West Road, Awanui, NEW ZEALAND