Kai Ora Manuka Oil is an effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that has dozens of applications and uses. Manuka essential oil works with the body to assist its natural healing ability. It’s stronger than tea tree oil, and is known to help prevent acne and other minor skin irritations by fighting off bacterial growth.
Manuka Oil is also known to be used as a natural insect repellent or if it too late then helps soothe, heal and prevent scaring from insect bites and stings. We have paired Hemp & Manuka Oil for added effectiveness to treat scared & dry damaged skin as it works to promote the regeneration of new skin.
Applications & Uses:
Natural Insect Repellent :
1. To help keep the bugs away, apply to skin morning and noon!
2. Nasty insect bites? Apply directly on to itchy insect bites to help soothe, heal and prevent scaring.
1. To help clear acne prone skin apply directly to affected skin areas on the face and body morning and night!
2. Add a few drops to your body lotion or moisturiser
Tired body or Muscle Pain?
1. Massage directly onto tired muscles to relive pain
2. Fill the bathtub with hot water and 10-15 drops of Manuka essential oil to help relax and wind down
Ingredients: Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, NZ Cannabis sativa (hempseed) oil*. * Organic Ingredient. Storage: Store in cool dry place below 25 C. Caution: Although our Manuka products and essential oil have been shown through practical use to be very effective with most skin types it is recommended that people with especially sensitive skin first patch test our product on a small area before using more widely. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT APPLY to open wounds or weeping skin. Read the label, use only as directed.
Proudly Produced: Kai Ora Honey Ltd, 56 West Road, Awanui, NEW ZEALAND
Arrived to Tasmania well packaged and without a long wait. Lovely fine oil. I don't really like the smell but that's personal preference. I'm using as a long shot on a horse sarcoid so I can't comment on its effectiveness.