Wrap your food this Christmas in style with Kai Ora Honey Wax Wraps.
Your reusable and biodegradable alternative to plastic food wrap. Each wrap is handmade in New Zealand with a combination of beautiful cotton fabric, manuka beeswax, natural tree resin and organic coconut oil.
Cover bowls and platters, wrap snacks and sandwiches. Keep left over fruit, vegetables or a loaf of bread fresh, plus much, much more.
Make better choices today, for a cleaner brighter tomorrow.
• Do not use to cover raw meat.
• Do not wash under hot water
• Do not microwave or heat up
- Each batch is hand made, so sizes and wax consistency will vary slightly
- Thick consistency will last up to 2 Months.
- Fabrics from pack to pack varies.
|Small - 20cm x 22cm | This is such a handy and great size for snack foods, cut fruit, soft cheeses & covering jars.|
|Medium - 27cm x 33cm | Ideal for standard sandwiches, smaller blocks of cheese & cut fruit.|
|Large - 33cm x 36cm | Perfect for large or double sandwiches, 1kg blocks of cheese, quarter pumpkins & large veges from your garden.|