FREE 100ML PURESAN SANITISER WHEN YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE. ADD PRODUCT TO CART & USE CODE: FREEPURESAN
Wrap your food this Christmas in style with Kai Ora Honey Wax Wraps.
Your reusable and biodegradable alternative to plastic food wrap. Each wrap is handmade in New Zealand with a combination of beautiful cotton fabric, manuka beeswax, natural tree resin and organic coconut oil.
Cover bowls and platters, wrap snacks and sandwiches. Keep left over fruit, vegetables or a loaf of bread fresh, plus much, much more.
Make better choices today, for a cleaner brighter tomorrow.
• Do not use to cover raw meat.
• Do not wash under hot water
• Do not microwave or heat up
- Each batch is hand made, so sizes and wax consistency will vary slightly
- Thick consistency will last up to 2 Months.
- Fabrics from pack to pack varies.
|Small - 20cm x 22cm | This is such a handy and great size for snack foods, cut fruit, soft cheeses & covering jars.|
|Medium - 27cm x 33cm | Ideal for standard sandwiches, smaller blocks of cheese & cut fruit.|
|Large - 33cm x 36cm | Perfect for large or double sandwiches, 1kg blocks of cheese, quarter pumpkins & large veges from your garden.|