Kia ora e te whānau,
As you may already be aware, we can now confirm that Apiculture has been identified as an essential service.
Here at Kai Ora Honey ltd we all need to immediately adapt to the changing situation, providing a safe workplace for our team members, customers and suppliers.
What does this mean for you?
Online Store & Office Hours:
- Kai Ora Honey Online store is open during the COVID-19 Lock-down.
- As a business we take your health seriously by ensuring our staff are gloved and masked with all surfaces and packages sanitised and sprayed during the product packing and dispatching process of any online order.
- Our office team with be working opposite shifts with 24hours in between shifts to ensure social distancing is still maintained.
- PLEASE NOTE: That our standard PICK UP service will not be available to the public during the Covid-19 Lockdown! All orders will be sent via courier only (this includes local delivery so NO drops will be allowed).
- DUE to high demand please expect delays in delivery of 2-3 days.
- Field staff will travel in separate vehicles to and from hives sites and work at different ends of sites to ensure minimum social distancing is still maintained.
- We have increased our PPE Gear and doubled up our equipment to reduced sharing of tools and surfaces.
- If you are a landowner and live onsite, we will contact you 48 hours before hand to notify you of our arrival and notify you when we leave.
- We have provided Sanitisers, Gloves Wipes and Masks for our staff to have at all times while working.
The Following Signage will be on display at our Head Quarters. Please we ask that you respect our employees and work space and follow the instructions!
We are aware that this is distressing times for you and your family.
The Government is providing a range of support options for individuals, families and businesses during the COVID-19 event.
There is lots of information flying around out there so please check out the following official links so you can stay up to date and keep your whānau and others safe:
See of support links below:
General COVID-19 information
This website has everything you need to know about COVID-19 in one place. Learn the simple steps you can take to unite against the virus and slow its spread.
COVID-19 employer support
Information to apply for a Wage Subsidy and Leave Payment available to support employers affected by COVID-19.
Individual Financial Supporthttps://workandincome.govt.nz/eligibility/emergencies/2020/coronavirus.html
If you have been affected by COVID-19, Work and Income may be able to provide financial support. You may be self-isolating at home, or your work may be affected.
Information for businesses
This page brings together government information relating to COVID-19, how it may affect your business and how you can stay up to date as new information becomes available.
Tourism New Zealand updates
The latest information available from Tourism New Zealand on COVID-19.
Looking after mental health
COVID-19 is changing our daily lives. Some tips on how to look after our well-being and the well-being of our families/whanau and our communities.
We are all in this together New Zealand! Stay Safe, Stay Home & Bee Well xo
Click to read Helpful Recipes to Improve You
CEO Blanche Morrogh finalist for Te Tupu-ā-Nuku Award for Business and Innovation.
DIY Nātive Summer Hydrating Mānuka Facemask