We just have to share the BUZZ with this homemade F O C A C C I A Bread!
The perfect side to dip into a yummy warm soup this winter or simply toasted with crushed Avocado & Tomato xo
🍯1 + 1/3 Cup of warm water
🍯2 tsp @kaiorahoney
🍯2 tsp of active yeast
🍯3 ½ cups of flour
🍯¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for drizzling)
🍯2 tsp of flaked sea salt (extra of topping)
🍯2 sprigs of Rosemary (optional)
🍯Garlic Cloves (Optional)
1. Add warm water and honey to a bowl; stir to combine. Sprinkle yeast on top of the warm water, give a quick stir to mix, then let sit for 5-10min until yeast is foamy.
2. Gradually add Flour, Olive Oil and Salt while mixing (if the dough is too sticky and isn’t pulling away from the side of the bowl, add in an extra ¼ cup of flour while mixing)
3. Remove dough from the mixing bowl & shape into a ball.
4. Grease the mixing bowl with olive oil and place the dough ball back into the bowl. Cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm location and let the dough to rise for 45-60 min or (until the dough has nearly doubled in size).
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Turn and roll dough onto a floured surface. Roll dough into a circle or rectangle until the dough is approx. ½ inch thick.
6. Cover dough with a greased film wrap, to let the dough to continue to rise for approx. 20 min.
7. Remove the wrap and transfer dough to a large baking sheet. Use your fingers to poke deep dents (honestly poke all the way down to the baking sheet!) all over the surface of the dough. Then drizzle with olive oil evenly over the top of the dough and sprinkle evenly with fresh Rosemary, Sea Salt, Garlic and Olives.
8. Bake for 20 min or until the dough is slightly golden and cooked through. Remove from oven and drizzle with more olive oil if desired.
9. Slice and serve warm.
10 out of 10