Prepare to amaze your taste buds with these delightful Chilli & Lime Dumplings. Absolutely delicious, they'll have the kids singing your praises.
Here's what you'll need:
- 400g of prime pork mince
- Garlic salt
- Spring onion
- Kai Maku Chilli & Lime dressing
- Dumpling wraps
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pork mince, a sprinkle of garlic salt, finely chopped spring onion, and a generous drizzle of the zesty Kai Maku Chilli & Lime dressing. Mix everything together until well combined.
2. Take a dumpling wrap and place a spoonful of the pork mixture in the center. Fold the wrap in half and pinch the edges together to seal the dumpling. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a little oil. Place the dumplings in the pan, making sure they don't touch each other. Cook for a few minutes each side then up right until the bottoms turn golden brown.
4. Serve your delicious dumplings hot and fresh! Dip them in soy sauce and drizzle with a touch of sesame oil for an extra burst of flavor, if desired.
Note: Feel free to get creative and add your favorite ingredients to the pork mixture for a personalized twist.