Elegant, Pink & Naturally Sweetened with Kai Ora’s decadent Mānuka honey!
This twist on traditional pink lemonade is the perfect Valentines or Galentines treat! Pair with our super cute lemon and blueberry ice cubes and enjoy in the afternoon sun this Valentines.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring the mixture to a light simmer over medium-low heat. Stir well, allowing the honey and water to melt together.
- Once mixture is combined, take off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Place a sieve over a bowl and strain the syrup through the sieve into your bowl.
- Transfer to a sterile, airtight jar or bottle, ready to use in your Lemonade!
- You can store your syrup in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Lemon and Blueberry ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- 4 slices of lemon
- A handful of fresh blueberries, washed.
In an ice-cube tray
- Place one slice of lemon and a couple of blueberries.
- Top with water and put in the freezer.
- Once frozen these are ready to use in your drink!
- Bee Mine, Pink Lemonade (serves 2)
40ml Honey & Lemon Syrup
40ml Barkers Rhubarb and Berry Cordial (or your fave pink berry cordial)
Sparkling Water to top 1-2 Lemon and Blueberry Ice Cubes
Pour the honey syrup, cordial and sparkling water into a glass. Finish off with lemon and blueberry ice cubes & enjoy lovers!