Share the love this Valentine's day with a Lover’s Cocktail/Mocktail or two!
A divine mix of raspberry, Kai Ora Kanuka honey, pineapple and bubbles, jazzed up with gorgeous wee strawberry-rose ice cubes... The only love potion you will need this 14th of Feb!
Ingredients & Method
Honey & Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Kai Ora Kanuka honey
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, bring the mixture to a light simmer over medium-low heat & stir occasionally.
- Once the mixture has come to a simmer and the honey is dissolved, remove the pan from the
- Mash the raspberries using the back of a fork, and let the mixture
- Place a sieve over a bowl and strain the syrup through the sieve into your
- Transfer to a sterile, airtight jar or bottle, ready to use in your Mocktail/Cocktail!
- You can store your syrup in the refrigerator for up to 1
Strawberry Rose Ice Cubes
- 1 cup water
- 4 cleaned strawberries sliced long ways
- In an ice-cube tray arrange your strawberry slices in a spiral, each slice overlapping the next to create a
- Top with water and put in the
- Once frozen these are ready to use in your drink!
Lovers Mocktail/Cocktail (serves 2)
- 40ml Honey & Berry Syrup
- Pineapple Juice
- Sparkling Lemonade / Prosecco (if you would like an alcoholic drink)
- 1-2 Strawberry Rose Ice Cubes
- Pour the honey syrup into your glass and top with pineapple juice and bubbles, you can adjust quantities to your own Finish off with strawberry rose ice cubes & enjoy lovers!