Making your own muesli is so much fun and healthier for the whole family! You probably have everything you need in your cupboards!
🥥 4 cups rolled oats
🥥 3/4 cup desiccated coconut (or coconut threads)
🥥 3/4 cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
🥥 3/4 cup mixed raw nuts of your choice (roughly chopped)
🥥 1 teaspoon cinnamon
🥥 1/2 cup sultanas
🥥 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
1. Mix together the oats, coconut, seeds, nuts and cinnamon.
2. Place the mixture in a large shallow roasting pan. Spray with a little cooking oil and drizzle with melted raw honey
3. Bake at 150 degrees for about 25 minutes or until golden and toasted. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
5. Stir through sultanas and chopped dried apricots (or other dried fruit).
6. Store in a large airtight container.
10 out of 10
PREP// 15 min